In order to ensure the best outcome of each case, both the attorney and client have certain expectations and obligations to fulfill.
- Give you honest advice, including the strong and weak points of your case.
- Keep you informed about the status of your case.
- Give you copies of relevant documents.
- Provide you with an itemized bill detailing all fees and expenses associated with the disposition of your case.
- Always put your best interests first. We will not represent another client whose interests might prejudice or otherwise adversely affect your case, nor will we obligate you to do anything prejudicial to your case.
We expect our clients will:
- Be on time for all appointments and court dates.
- Keep contact information current.
- Be open and honest about the events or action of your case. Remember, what you confide in your lawyer will be kept confidential.